Our project aims to support the development of better capacity for creating and implementing effective policies for physical activity promotion. It will do this by:
- providing guidance and support to the EU Focal Points on HEPA
- supporting the unique pool of knowledge on policy, science and practice provided by the HEPA Europe Network and
- further developing some of the HEPA Europe network’s key products
HEPA Europe Network – This network for the promotion of Health-Enhancing Physical Activity is at the heart of the EPHEPA Project. The network acts as a front runner in knowledge about physical activity, is a key source for best available evidence and as a key advocate and broker for physical activity in Europe. The HEPA Europe Network is constructed of organisations and institutions active at the regional, national or sub-national level and includes over 150 member institutions from over 36 European countries.
- Workshop – for EU Focal Points, Zagreb, 14 November 2017
- Conference – HEPA Europe, Zagreb, 15-17 November 2017